Aviation Low-intensity obstruction lights
ZOM-2™ >10cd, ICAO type «A»
The low intensity
obstruction light ZOM-2 is a model of the aviation omnidirectional view
signal-light device combining the innovative research developments and
high-quality implementation of “Liberty International” engineers. This model was launched onto the market in
2015, and since then, it has proved to be a reliable solution with excellent
obstruction lights module was developed using 10-year production experience of
our company and business case studies of the best experts in the field of
lighting engineering, construction and electrical engineering. This model
combines the innovative trends in the LED lighting field and modern,
light-weight, reliable obstruction light body, relatively of small sizes.
The double lens
system is used to reinforce emission intensity and focus, and the light-signal
device light filter is equipped with the drum Fresnel lens. The light is
emitted into the upper hemisphere, slightly higher the skyline. Quality control
at all production and supply stages enables to prevent any claims.
obstruction lights ZOM-2 are produced according to 27.40.39-004-28320930-2018 specifications and are
intended for light-marking of high objects (obstructions), which pose dangers
for air transport (high residential and office buildings, stacks, cooling
towers, relay mobile communication masts, tower cranes, water towers, bridge
pylons, power transmission towers, wind turbines, buildings in the vicinity of airfields).
The lights are
light-signal devices of red steady, which completely comply with
ICAO classification for the low intensity obstruction lights, type A, which are
mounted on high stationary objects.
Benefits of our solutions:
· Broad supply voltage band allows connecting our obstruction lights to alternating and direct current
without observation of polarities.
· Built-in status monitoring system allows working capacity remote control (full obstruction lights
complex as well as each obstruction light separately).
· Status monitoring system contains galvanically isolated, normally-closed contacts allowing seamless
integration into any remote monitoring system.
· Based on LED-technology;
· Extremely reliable – long lifetime;
· Very low power consumption;
· 30-265V AC/DC nominal operating voltage;
· Stabilized light output;
· Easy to install, several mounting sets available;
· Long maintenance intervals;
· Supply power voltage variations do not affect to light output;
· Very low total lifetime costs;
· Lightweight and small – low wind load factor;
· No RF-radiations;
· Two (2) years warranty;
Main standards and requirements compliance:
· Order of Federal Air Transport Agency, Rosaviatsiya order, ¹262, dated of August 25, 2015;
· State Aviation Administration of Ukraine;
· ICAO Annex 14, 4th Edition, July 2004;
· ICAO low intensity type A;
· TR CU 004/2001 (Technical Regulation of Customs Union);
· TR CU 020/2011 (Technical Regulation of Customs Union);
· GOST R MEK 60598-1-2011 (All-Union State Standard);
· GOST 30804.3.2-2013 (All-Union State Standard);
· GOST IEC 61547-2013 (All-Union State Standard);
· STB IN 55015-2006 (Standards of Belarus).
· Climatic class: UHL1, GOST 15150 (All-Union State Standard);
· Operation conditions, GOST 17516.1 (All-Union State Standard);
· Protection class: IP65, GOST 14254 (All-Union State Standard);
· The obstruction lights ZOM-2 are resistant to frost, rain, salt spray, dust, vibration strain, solar
radiation, heat waves;
· The light filter: transparent, red of shockproof optical polycarbonate with UV-stabilizer DOW®
· Body material: shockproof polycarbonate with UV-stabilizer Bayer Makrolon® (Germany);
· Weight: no more 0,5 kg.
· Input power voltage, U(in): 50-265V AC. 30-350V DC;
· Input current AC/DC, I(in). (mÀ): 45…200;
· Maximum power consumption, no more (W): 6;
· Maximum switching contact voltage Contr, (V): 400;
· Maximum switching contact current Contr, (mA): 100.
· The light source - a semiconductor LED device;
· Failure-free operation: 8000 hours;
· Emission: circular, red color;
· Light dispersion angle: rated 16º, actual 32º;
· Directed light intensity +6°: 29cd;
· Directed light intensity +10°: 21cd;
· Directed light intensity -6°: 15cd.
· A wide range of power voltage enables to switch the obstruction lights ZOM-2 with both AC and DC
power sources irrespective of polarities.
· The inbuilt monitoring status system enables to control performance of not only the whole
obstruction lights set, but also each separate light remotely.
· The monitoring status system contains galvanically isolated normally-closed contacts, which allows
getting it integrated into any remote monitoring structure.
None of LED light source used in obstruction lights,
which is available on the market, does not have the complete list of advantages
implemented in the obstruction lights of ZOM line.
1. The obstruction light (a body of light equipment) 1 item
2. Stationary LED module 1 item
3. Manual 1 item
Main mounting and operation requirements:
lights are mounted by a holder (a base stand) with outer G ¾” thread. The
mounting base stands are installed on top of high objects (roofs, etc.),
subject to light obstruction.
A stationary LED
module is a light source in the obstructions lights ZOM-2, which does not
require any service and replacement for the entire period of its operation.
So as to connect
power and monitoring cables, you should unscrew the top part of the obstruction
light (the light filter) from its base and
then get them connected. While assembling the obstruction light, make
sure that the rubber seal is tightly seated. You should brush the light filter
with clean cotton, soft flannel or suede leather without using any solvent or
grinding materials, if it gets dirty. Finally, you should clean it with
The obstruction lights
packaging according to GOST 23216 (All-Union State Standard) for storage
conditions 2 (s) GOST 15150 (All-Union State Standard). The lights ZOM-2 are
packed in a shipping container, which secures safety and protection from any
mechanical damage and atmospheric precipitation.
Labor safety rules:
To provide safety operating the obstruction light, it is prohibited:
· To replace the stationary LED module of the obstruction light ZOM-2 for the light source with lower
light intensity value;
· To carry out any operations with the obstruction lights with power on;
· To assemble or operate the obstruction light with damaged insulation;
· To assemble and operate the obstruction lights, it is required to follow PUE (Electrical Equipment
Data about claims:
The claims are made to the supplier in case any
defects and malfunctions can be found which lead to the obstruction lights
ZOM-2 breakdown before warranty period expires.
You should state in the claim report:
The obstruction light type, defects and malfunctions,
conditions under which they were found, the operation time of the device. The
copy of the payment document for the device must be attached to the report.
The company guarantees 2-year
non-failure device operation, if all operation rules are observed.
Payment and Delivery:
We perform shipping to any region on Incoterms-2010 conditions.
Terms and delivery conditions are discussed individually.
Settlements are made by means of a bank transfer with an advanced contract on delivery.
For purchase, please contact: email@example.com